In December 2009 a collaboration with the IIC at UAM started, in the area of Data Mining and Opinion Mining. This new research line is integrated in the University Chair of Behaviour Pattern Analysis, under the leadership of Carlos Santa Cruz.
The main task for the LLI-UAM are:
- Semantic analysis and modelling in restricted domains, for being processed by data mining methods.
- Compilation of Linguistic Resources for semantic interpretation.
Participation in 5th Technological Dissemination Day at IIC (programme of the Dissemination Day).
- Responsable: Antonio Moreno Sandoval
- Researcher: Manuel Alcántara Plá
- Paper in powerpoint, 5th Technological Dissemination Day